Triskeles Foundation develops a variety of educational and collaborative programs for groups geared towards enhancing giving, developing strategies, trends in the field, developments in impact/sustainable investing and other topics connected to philanthropy.
Advisory/Philanthropic Planning Services
Triskeles can provide individuals/families support in:
- developing a giving plan
- assessing and articulating values resulting in a philanthropic giving orientation
- identifying potential charitable recipients for donors
- guidance in aligning investments with philanthropic goals
- guidance with and the development of giving fads and practices
- information on giving trends.
Triskeles (at times with partners) offers individuals, families, organizations and professionals a variety of training opportunities in philanthropy. These trainings/educational options are in the form of webinars, workshops, talks, retreats, conferences and one on one and small group discussions.
Triskeles provides practical, experiential training courses/modules for youth (ages 13-18) and young adult donors in:
- values alignment/articulation
- budgeting practice for giving
- donor/funder circles
- the understanding of philanthropic/charitable sectors and trends
- selection of personal charities
- access to resources
- practical tools and methods for giving
- other customized training programs.