Triskeles believes that aligning practice with purpose – at the individual level, in the community and on a global scale – is the way to achieve a positive future.
Why Choose Triskeles?
THE TRISKELES FOUNDATION AND YOU
Your Caring Legacy: Creating Social Change
You have an opportunity to make a real difference and createa better tomorrow. Philanthropy (the love or wisdom of humanity) means more than writing a check. By creating a donor advised fund (DAF) in the Triskeles Foundation, which also focuses on socially responsible investing, you can ensure that your personal values and motivations are aligned with the invested resourcesand are put to use in ways that accomplish your charitable, tax and financial goals.
Our Donor Services Help You 'Walk the Talk'
- Expertise: About socially responsible/sustainable charitable and investment options as well as specific projects and programs that make a significant, human, social, ecological, economic, and educational difference. Our staff and related advisor has decades of experience with innovative philanthropic processes, activities and gift deployment.
- Relationship Builder: For socially active donors, the Triskeles Foundation offers a breadth of connections, worldwide, to potential funding partners and to people that, in meaningful ways, build communities and enhance responsibility for the earth's resources.
- Commitment:Triskeles is committed to philanthropy and the conscious application of investment money to improve society.
- Flexibility:Triskeles Foundation staff will work closely with donors to fulfill charitable intentions
Why do I need a Triskeles Donor Advised Fund?
- You may have considered establishing a private foundation, but it is much cheaper and more efficient to set up and operate a donor advised fund
- You have received an inheritance or other financial windfall and want to make gifts over time, but need a current, year-end tax deduction
- You want to teach family members about giving over time, using a practical, flexible tool
- You wish to be actively engaged in social change philanthropy
What is the Triskeles Difference?
- Low fees/costs
- Low minimum deposit to establish a fund
- Sustainable/socially responsible investment approach
- Very personal, flexible service: for individuals; socially/philanthropically oriented businesses; not-for-profits (endowment/reserve fund management)
- Knowledge and capacity for national (and international) giving opportunities
What Do I Receive from the Triskeles Foundation?Gifts to the Triskeles Foundation can be made at any time throughout the donor's life to provide funds for current and long-term needs, projects and activities. By establishing a fund with the Triskeles Foundation, you receive:
- Permanence: Your gift to the community or your organization(s) of choice is given in perpetuity. The Triskeles Foundation's trusteeship ensures that your contribution will continually meet needs relevant to your interests.
- Commemoration/Naming: Your name or a name that reflects your intentions or something of meaning can live on through your fund. You choose your fund's name. Grants are made using this name or donors may opt for anonymity in their giving.
- Innovative Stewardship: The Triskeles Foundation is committed to aligning its investment strategy with your donor values and mission and,therefore, offers an innovative, socially responsible, diversified investment approach to donors. The foundation makes a full accounting to donors through a variety of reports, its audit, and IRS Form 990.
- Grant Making Expertise: If you need it, the Triskeles Foundation can assist you in identifying qualified charitable organizations and programs that address your particular interest within the frame of its mission.
- Educational and Community Building Opportunities: Donors can participate in a variety of workshops, colloquia, and conferences.
- Future Planned Gifts: The Triskeles Foundation works with you to articulate your wishes for a gift that would come to us after your lifetime. We accept most planned giving vehicles.
What are Triskeles' granting priorities?The Triskeles Foundation seeks to awaken intentionality in individuals, in their communities, and in the world to serve the public good. Therefore, the Triskeles Foundation is committed to enhancing community, sustainability, conscientious social justice, service, creativity and striving of the human spirit. To that end, the Triskeles Foundation encourages the emphasis of its giving through its Donor Advised Funds in the following areas:
- Agriculture and Farming (Organic)
- Anti-Poverty Programs
- Collaborative Philanthropy
- Complementary Health
- Cultural Programs
- Education - Early Childhood Through Adult Education
- Environmental and Ecological Balance
- Holistic Spiritual Research and Activities
- Human Services
- Peace Oriented Activities
- Public Housing
- Skill, Leadership and Capacity Building
- Social and Economic Justice
- Social Action
- Wildlife/Nature Preservation
- Women's and Girl's Activities
- Youth Programs